Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A major new version of all Windows Forms controls has been released.
Detailed Update List
- Fixed a bug where an exception could be throw when dragging a tool window that contained a WPF control.
- Fixed a bug where an exception could be throw when dragging a tool window within a WPF host Window.
- Improved drag/drop so that the view only scrolls right when the drop cursor is at the right side of the view and there is a text character at that point.
- Improved file load/save code to better handle errors that occur during the load/save.
- Updated the IUndoableModification.Name property to have a setter for when custom names wish to be assigned.
- Updated code that creates new views when double-clicking a splut button to prevent a scenario where a zero-height view was created.
- Updated IntelliPrompt code snippet shortcuts to only be recognized via Tab key presses when the selection is collapsed.
- Updated IntelliPrompt member lists to abort when focus moves elsewhere via Ctrl+Tab.
- Updated how large amounts of text get built from GetText and GetSubstring calls.
- Fixed a bug where performing a redo operation wouldn't set the document's modified state in a certain scenario.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved the AssemblyCodeRepository with more thread safety.
- Improved the assembly load code to try and prevent locking.
- Fixed a bug where escaped XML characters in documentation comments didn't show up properly within quick info.
If you own an older WinForms Controls license or one of its products and would like to upgrade to this latest version, please click the request a free upgrade link on your organization account page's 'Purchases and Licenses' tab. The link will appear there if your upgrade eligibility is active.
For WinForms customers who own licenses for a pre-2013.1 WinForms control and the subscription has expired, but you'd like to upgrade to 2013.1, contact us for some special upgrade pricing options.
Actipro Software Support