Posted 8 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Added the ability to provide strings and complex types as chart data using the new XYGroupedAxis.
- Adjusted spline curve rendering.
- Added support for multilevel XPath and YPath.
- Made performance improvements.
- Update the layout serialization to save/restore standard MDI layout information.
- Updated the DockingWindow style to bind its Header property to its Title property by default.
- Updated the docking window Activate logic.
- Updated clicks on the close button of tabs to not activate the tab.
- Updated rafted docking windows to not overlap the taskbar when maximized.
- Updated how Tracks are used in a ToolWindowContainer.
- Updated how WindowControl handles left mouse button clicks in terms of activating the control.
- Fixed issue with linked DockSites not taking into account the z-order of the hosting windows.
- Fixed an issue with nested hosted rafting windows causing layout issues.
- Adjusted hint text margins.
- Fixed a bug with DigitalGauge when scrolling text to the left.
- Fixed a bug when specifying a value outside of Minimum / Maximum range.
- Updated ZoomContentControl to only update the mouse cursor to a closed hand when dragging if the open hand cursor was active prior to dragging.
- Fixed an issue with Breadcrumb selection display falling out of sync when add/removing items.
- Fixed an issue with resizing custom columns.
- Updated TaskTabItem controls to support key tips.
- Updated how the TabStrip updates its layout in response to tab collection changes.
- Added new auto-correct features, with a pre-defined AutoCaseCorrector language service for performing character case correction.
- Added a SyntaxEditor.IsAutoCorrectEnabled option for determining whether auto-correct features are enabled.
- Updated the sample VB, VBScript, and PowerShell languages to perform auto-case correction.
- Updated the Language Designer app to register an AutoCaseCorrector on languages with dynamic lexers that have auto-correct case sensitivity.
- Added an IMergableToken.AutoCaseCorrectText property that returns the desired auto-case corrected text for the token, if it can be determined.
- Added new code block selection features, which let languages that implement an ICodeBlockFinder service expand/contract the selection to logical code blocks via Ctrl+Num+ and Ctrl+Num-.
- Added a new free Markdown syntax language definition.
- Dramatically improved editing performance when dealing with multi-line tokens.
- Made several text rendering performance optimizations.
- Improved scrolling performance when a NavigableSymbolSelector control is bound to the editor, by briefly delaying selector selection change updates.
- Updated the completion list matched text highlights to prevent scenarios where they might blend into the selected list item background.
- Updated the Language Designer classification types page to support modifying the new background spans virtual space option.
- Updated how IntelliPrompt sessions get sorted when calling event sinks.
- Fixed a bug where performing a redo operation wouldn't set the document's modified state in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug in hit testing when past the end of a view line.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous build where documents with decorations could throw an exception when being printed.
- Fixed a bug where a current line highlight with a background could prevent drag/drop from working on that line.
- Fixed a bug where IntelliPrompt surrounds with might not properly include the selected text in the code snippet template session.
LL(*) Parser Framework
- Added the LLParseDataCodeBlockFinder class, which is an implementation of ICodeBlockFinder that uses AST information.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Added an IAutoCorrector language service implementations for VB that case corrects keywords.
- Added ICodeBlockFinder language service implementations for C# and VB.
- Updated the resolver to handle the implicit value parameter in property setters.
- Improved the C# text formatter.
Web Languages Add-on
- Added ICodeBlockFinder language service implementations for XML.
- Tweaked the XML text formatter.
- Fixed a bug where XML element hierarchy context info might not be correct when code fragments are used.
- Adjusted several theme brush assets.
- Updated the WindowChrome outer glow resizing logic.
- Updated WindowChrome maximized window padding when in high DPI.
Actipro Software Support