Posted 16 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor (for WinForms) maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Fixed a bug in the semantic parser service that would always wait the full delay time when calling WaitForParse. Fixing this bug has sped up any language that uses WaitForParse, including making a big difference in IntelliPrompt display in the .NET Languages Add-on.
- Tweaked how the selection changes when two SyntaxEditors are editing the same document.
- Tweaked how various commands track which view caused a modification.
- Updated the VB sample project's CodeFragmentsForm to demo the advanced VB language instead of C#.
- Added the DotNetProjectResolver.GetQuickInfo method, allowing for retrieval of quick info markup based on a DotNetContext.
- Added the DotNetSyntaxLanguage.LanguageType property, which returns a DotNetLanguage enum value.
- Fixed a bug where quick info might be displayed for a base method's documentation comments instead of an overridden method's comments.
- Fixed a bug in C# where jagged array declarations were marked as a syntax error.
- Fixed a bug in C# where generic interface method implementation declarations were marked as a syntax error.
- Fixed a bug in VB when typing a Handles expression that could throw an exception.
- Fixed a bug where hovering over a token when no DotNetProjectResolver was assigned to the Document could throw an exception in a certain scenario.
Actipro Software Support