Posted 9 years ago by Ren

Hello, I'm missing support for *nix conf files. These are pretty much our usual Windows INI files, they just use # instead of ; for comments and I am not aware of using sections in conf. It had been asked before, and you replied about adding it as a custom type to INI. While this would allow us to open and save file from app, it won't allow assigning code writter to be a default app for the filetype because of that nightmarish associating system Windows uses past years. And it also won't mark comments which is very important, as conf files tend to replace basic documentation and are usually heavily commented.

I also have two remarks: during profile creation here you requested info 'Where you heared about us from' but you lack most obvious source: Windows app store itself.:-)

I also noticed you ask about our usage scenario, well, in my case it means Notepad replacement for modern UI on my 8" Yoga 2 tablet, where I use it mostly to write Linux bash scripts (sh support would be awesome! but much more dificult, I recon) and configurations while saving to OneDrive. Not very common, maybe?:-)

The latest build of this product (v4.2.42) was released 3 years ago, which was after this thread was created.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.