Posted 6 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Silverlight Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Fixed a bug where pointer axis labels would trigger unnecessary collision handling in certain scenarios.
- Fixed a bug where using a grouped axis with a GroupingFunc and LabelFunc might lead to incorrect group slotting in certain scenarios.
- Added the ZoomLevelIncrement property that controls the mouse wheel zoom step amount.
- Added several UI automation peers for internal SyntaxEditor components.
- Improved the IntelliPrompt completion list to try and keep the item matched by typing scrolled to the middle.
- Improved undo selection restoration for programmatic text changes.
- Improved outlining margin rendering and node toggle button logic.
- Updated IntelliPrompt code snippet template sessions to close when typing occurs outside of the template range.
- Updated decoration adornments to not render over collapsed ranges.
- Updated the line number margin to use the default font family if no highlighting style font family is specified.
- Updated the TextBlock produced by the HtmlContentProvider to set the UIA ItemStatus attached property to its raw HTML content.
- Updated the view so that Alt+clicking on a selection supports starting a drag.
- Updated squiggle lines in printer views with syntax highlighting disabled to render in gray.
- Updated IntelliPrompt code snippet template sessions to only watch for special keystrokes in the target view.
- Updated CollectionTagger to implement INotifyCollectionChanged.
- Updated how line-based text ranges are tracked, such as for bookmark indicators.
- Updated the Toggle Outlining Expansion command logic to match clicking an outlining margin toggle expansion button, when present.
- Updated view line rendering to better handle vertical tab characters.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous build where the new line modification mark tracking logic could throw an exception.
- Fixed a bug with the CodeSnippetFolder.FindItemByShortcut case sensitivity logic.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Added support for <code> blocks to be used in doc comments to support rendering of code snippets within a summary section.
- Fixed a bug with the C# and VB text formatters where they wouldn't always leave an empty line at the document end.
Web Languages Add-on
- Fixed a bug with the JSON text formatter where it wouldn't always remove whitespace at the document end.
- Fixed a bug where CircularThumb didn't exit drag mode when pointer capture was lost.
- Updated some logic in the UIColor structure.
Actipro Software Support