Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Ribbon (for WPF) maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added code to automatically recalculate group variants and tab layouts as needed when labels and/or images are programmatically changed.
- Added multiple new constructor overloads to the RibbonCommand and RibbonCommandUIProvider classes.
- Changed the RibbonWindow style so that the setting of its Background property used the specified background.
- Tweaked how control clicks are processed.
- Fixed a bug where mouse wheel tab scrolling wouldn't scroll to contextual tabs.
- Fixed a bug where a small RibbonWindow with SizeToContent="WidthAndHeight" set could initially be resized incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where the large in-ribbon style for CustomControl included blank space for a label/image, even if no label or image was specified.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a previous release where items on the QAT Customize button menu didn't route the commands properly.
Actipro Software Support