Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
New maintenance releases of all our Windows Forms and ASP.NET products are now available due to Shared/WinUICore library updates. Wizard and CodeHighlighter are the same other than the new Shared/WinUICore libraries, however SyntaxEditor and UIStudio include a lot of updates.
SyntaxEditor UpdatesSyntaxEditor Control
- Added the virtual SyntaxLanguage.OnSyntaxEditorSelectionChanged method, allowing for the processing of selection changes from within a language.
- Added a Document.TrimTrailingWhitespace method overload that accepts a TextRange.
- Added the ability to set the LexicalPatternGroup.Tag property from a dynamic language XML definition via the new Tag attribute.
- Added the ILexicalPatternTokenLexicalParseData interface.
- Added a number of public static properties to CharClass which correspond to built-in dynamic language macros.
- Updated the SemanticParserServiceRequest to handle a scenario where if a Document was disposed before delayed semantic parsing started on it, it could throw and exception.
- Fixed a bug where the Document.LoadFile method was returning the wrong line terminator when loading a file.
- Fixed a bug where the mergable lexical parser wasn't always setting the correct document end token based on the current language.
- Fixed a bug in the mergable lexical parser where ILexicalScope.AncestorEndScopeCheckEnabled property settings of false weren't always properly handled in multi-language scenarios.
- Fixed a bug in the parser generator with handling expression additional conditions in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug where doing a print operation while UnicodeEnabled was false could throw an exception.
- Fixed a bug where swapping a large Document in a SyntaxEditor to small Document with automatic outlining enabled could throw an exception in a certain scenario.
- Updated the Shared/WinUICore libraries.
- RTM release of the web languages add-on.
- Added the XmlSchemaResolver.LoadSchemaSet method that loads a SchemaSet (multiple XSDs).
- Improved the context building code.
UIStudio UpdatesBar Controls
- Added menu overflow code that will display overflow scroll buttons if there are too many menu items to fit on screen. Clicking on or hovering over an overflow button can scroll the items.
- Added the DrawMenuOverflowButton method and MenuOverflowButtonHeight property to the IBarRenderer interface.
- Enhanced the popup menu positioning code so that if a large popup will cover its anchor item, it will attempt to slide the menu over so that it doesn't cover it up.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the last maintenance release where certain scenarios involving a BarComboBoxLink could throw an exception.
- Fixed a bug where when switching modes, if a DockableToolBar had the same DockedColumn as another DockableToolBar in the same row, it could sometimes swap positions.
- Fixed a bug where when using multiple DockableToolBars on a row, the last link might extend off the host if the toolbars are in an overflow state.
- Fixed a bug where standalone ToolBar command links could be customized in a run-time customize context.
- Fixed a bug where StatusBarLabelPanels that were auto-sized might not be measured correctly in Windows Vista.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a previous maintenance release where F10 wasn't being recognized when assigned as a keyboard shortcut.
- Added code so that when restoring a tool window layout, if the DockManager.ToolWindowScreenBoundsCheckEnabled property is true, any undocked tool windows that are off-screen will be moved back on.
- Made some improvements to tool window restoration code to better preserve the docked size of other tool windows in the row.
- Added code to cancel a tool window drag operation when mouse capture was lost (.NET 2.0 assemblies only).
- Updated the WinUICore/Shared libraries.
Actipro Software Support