Posted 4 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release of the Universal Windows Controls is now available. Please be aware that Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (version 1709) or later is now required.
Detailed Update List
- Added the DockingWindowDefaultLocationEventArgs.FloatingLocation property that specifies the floating location of the docking window when e.ShouldFloat is set in a DockSite.WindowDefaultLocationRequested event handler.
- Improved the cleanup of open document references.
- Improved the DockSite.PrimaryDocumentChanged event to not fire until the end of a batch MVVM items source update.
- Fixed a bug where adding a docking window via MVVM with IsActive set to true might not result in the docking window being selected.
- Fixed a bug where the correct tab might not be activated properly after doing a batch MVVM items source update.
- Fixed a bug where a tool window wouldn't restore to the MDI area properly when deserializing tool windows-only using serialization IDs.
- Fixed a bug where the DockSite.ActiveWindow property might not be properly updated after closing multiple windows.
- Fixed a bug where targeting Windows 10 version 1809 with an app could throw an exception.
- Added the RoundingDecimalPlace property that controls which decimal place at which to round to the CornerRadiusEditBox, DoubleEditBox, PointEditBox, RectEditBox, SingleEditBox, SizeEditBox, ThicknessEditBox, and related picker controls.
- Removed prior logic where small numbers wouldn't be rounded, since now the RoundingDecimalPlace can be specified. Set the property to null to prevent rounding.
- Updated TimeEditBox to not change the date portion of the value when parsing typed text or spinning.
- Fixed a bug where the MonthCalendar would disable a date if the Minimum is set to that date but with a time after midnight.
- Fixed a bug in ColorPicker where using a pointer to select a color after the initial color was black might not show the correct RGB values.
- Improved the reliability of TreeListBox drag/drop features.
- Updated how TreeListBox handles selection updates when filtering is applied.
- Fixed a memory leak that could occur when refreshing the children of a collapsed TreeListBox node.
- Fixed a bug where using aggregation with certain data point types like UInt32 could trigger an exception.
- Optimized tag aggregators to not raise a TagsChanged event when refreshing if there were no taggers before or after the refresh.
- Improved DefaultWordBreakFinder's logic for handling surrogate pairs and symbols.
- Fixed a bug where typing in long complete-line tokens could lead to invalid incremental lexing context data.
- Fixed a bug in the 'Adornments 5 - Alternating Rows' QuickStart due to recent adornments API updates.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved lock access to the assembly repository across multiple threads.
- Improved resolver logic related to partial types.
- Improved resolver logic related to member return types.
- Improved resolver logic related to lambda parameters.
Python Language Add-on
- Improved resolver performance when the resolver searches for a bound name.
- Improved resolution of inherited classes.
- Changed all control libraries to require the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (version 1709) or later.
[Modified 4 years ago]
Actipro Software Support