Posted 3 months ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Universal Windows Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Added the LabelVisibility.PointerProximitySingle option, which only shows the label closest to the pointer.
- Added new AggregationKind.SignedMaximum and AggregationKind.SignedMinimum which compare against absolute values while retaining the sign of the original value; e.g., -5 is greater than 4.
- Fixed an issue with AggregationKind.Average where the first value in the set being aggregated might not be properly applied to the final average.
- Fixed an issue with AggregationKind.Average where DateTime value types might be converted to Int64 value types.
- Added new MicroAggregationKind.SignedMaximum and MicroAggregationKind.SignedMinimum which compare against absolute values while retaining the sign of the original value; e.g., -5 is greater than 4.
- Fixed an issue with MicroAggregationKind.Average where the first value in the set being aggregated might not be properly applied to the final average.
- Fixed an issue with MicroAggregationKind.Average where DateTime value types might be converted to Int64 value types.
- Improved IntelliPrompt UI to reposition itself when the view's text area layout is updated, such as when scrolling.
- Added the SyntaxEditor.WordWrapModeChanged event that is raised when the SyntaxEditor.WordWrapMode property is changed.
- Updated the horizontal ScrollBar to remain visible in word wrap mode when the SyntaxEditor.HorizontalScrollBarVisibility property is Visible (the default), which matches Visual Studio behavior. This ensures any horizontal ScrollBar tray content can remain visible in word wrap mode. Use the new WordWrapModeChanged event to alter the HorizontalScrollBarVisibility property as needed if you still wish the horizontal ScrollBar to be hidden when word wrapping.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous build where AutoCorrectorBase logic may not function correctly.
- Fixed a bug where clicking right of the last character in the line could select a collapsed outlining node at the document start.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved the C# text formatter logic.
- Fixed a bug where the C# parser might not parse tuple types used as generic type parameters properly.
- Fixed a bug where the VB parser might not parse character literals properly.
- Fixed a bug where the resolver wasn't locking a merged type definition when enumerating its partial types.
- Fixed a bug where the binary assembly loader might not load array types properly when used as generic type arguments.
- Fixed a bug where the binary assembly serializer could throw an exception in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug where FileBasedAssemblyRepository might not search the current location of an assembly when resolving documentation.
Actipro Software Support