Posted 8 months ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Added the LabelVisibility.PointerProximitySingle option, which only shows the label closest to the pointer.
- Improved IntelliPrompt UI to reposition itself when the view's text area layout is updated, such as when scrolling.
- Added the SyntaxEditor.WordWrapModeChanged event that is raised when the SyntaxEditor.WordWrapMode property is changed.
- Updated the horizontal ScrollBar to remain visible in word wrap mode when the SyntaxEditor.HorizontalScrollBarVisibility property is Visible (the default), which matches Visual Studio behavior. This ensures any horizontal ScrollBar tray content can remain visible in word wrap mode. Use the new WordWrapModeChanged event to alter the HorizontalScrollBarVisibility property as needed if you still wish the horizontal ScrollBar to be hidden when word wrapping.
- Updated the completion list to reduce flicker when filtering unmatched items.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous build where AutoCorrectorBase logic may not function correctly.
- Fixed a bug where clicking right of the last character in the line could select a collapsed outlining node at the document start.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved the C# text formatter logic.
- Fixed a bug where AssemblyRepositoryBase.LoadFrom tried to use reflection-only load in .NET Core.
- Fixed a bug where the C# parser might not parse tuple types used as generic type parameters properly.
- Fixed a bug where the VB parser might not parse character literals properly.
- Fixed a bug where the resolver wasn't locking a merged type definition when enumerating its partial types.
- Fixed a bug where the binary assembly loader might not load array types properly when used as generic type arguments.
- Fixed a bug where the binary assembly serializer could throw an exception in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug where FileBasedAssemblyRepository might not search the current location of an assembly when resolving documentation.
- Updated gallery items to not show a default context menu if a ContextMenu is defined on the GalleryItem.
- Added the ThemeManager.GetIsAnimationEnabled utility method that examines a visual to see if its attached ThemeProperties.IsAnimationEnabled property is true, it's loaded in UI, and ThemeManager.IsAnimationSupported is true.
- Fixed a bug where the PopupButton.PopupHorizontalOffset and PopupVerticalOffset properties weren't being applied to the popup.
Actipro Software Support