Posted 3 months ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Added EnumBarGalleryItemViewModel.RefreshFromAttributes method to update view model properties from DisplayAttribute data after a locale change.
- Improved internal BarMenuGallery-related layout logic.
- Fixed an issue where changes to a Ribbon's DataContext could cause a gallery to display items with an incorrect appearance.
- Fixed an issue where BarComboBox text was not updated if the corresponding property on the selected view model was changed.
- Fixed an issue where BarMenuGallery may not remeasure width properly when its gallery item content was changed after it was already opened.
- Fixed an issue where a ribbon application menu with a very wide footer and no additional content displayed might render incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where a disabled BarComboBox still allowed its drop-down button to be clicked.
- Fixed an issue where RibbonControlGroup might not always properly display external headers for controls like BarComboBox when appropriate.
- Improved MonthCalendar keyboard navigation.
- Improved MonthCalendar UI automation peer configuration.
- Improved ColorPicker UI automation peer configuration.
- Updated the AutoCompleteBox suggestion list to announce the current selection in screen reader apps when keyboard navigation keys are used.
- Added a TreeListView Sorting QuickStart sample that shows how to sort items in the control when a column header is tapped.
- Added the TreeListViewColumn.Tag property.
- Fixed an issue where several ShellListView layout modes didn't always bring items into view properly.
- Updated the IntelliPrompt completion list to announce the current selection in screen reader apps.
- Fixed an issue with view line offset to character index calculation logic.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Fixed C# grammar not recognizing a throw expression used within the lambda body of a switch expression.
- Updated multi-line TextBoxBase control templates to Stretch-align the hint presenter.
- Updated change detection registration for system settings to prevent potential cross-thread exception.
- Improved AnimatedPanelBase.ResetAnimationState logic.
- Fixed ToggleSwitch not taking focus when clicking on the parts of the control which support dragging.
Actipro Software Support