Posted 3 months ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WinForms Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Fixed possible NullReferenceException that might be thrown in rare scenarios when dragging windows.
- Improved logic that retrieves language services.
- Updated IME logic.
- Fixed an issue where moving the caret to a new view line while IntelliPrompt parameter info was displayed wouldn't reposition the popup.
- Fixed an issue where certain fonts might render tab or newline characters incorrectly.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Fixed an issue that could occur when loading .NET 8 assemblies with reflection.
Actipro Software Support