Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A huge new maintenance release for WPF Studio is now available.
- Added the ColorPickerGallery control and ColorPickerGalleryItemLayoutBehavior enumeration, together providing an Office-like color selection gallery control that supports categorization, auto-generation of lighter/darker shades, selection, filtering, and more.
- Added a complete framework for end user run-time customization of the Quick Access ToolBar, including context menu options, common QAT items menu items, a Customize QAT dialog with full source, and more.
- Added the Ribbon.QuickAccessToolBarCommonItems collection, which is the collection of items that appears on the QAT's Customize menu.
- Added the Ribbon.IsQuickAccessToolBarCustomizationEnabled property.
- Added the CloneService class, which manages the clones of existing controls that are added to the QAT.
- Added the CommonControlType enumeration.
- Added the RibbonControlCustomizationCategory and RibbonControlReference classes in the new ActiproSoftware.Windows.Controls.Ribbon.Customization namespace, both of which are used when implementing a Customize QAT dialog.
- Added the SerializeQuickAccessToolBarItems and DeserializeQuickAccessToolBarItems methods to the Ribbon class. Use these to save and load the customized items in the QAT between application sessions.
- Added the RibbonControlPathList, RibbonControlPath, and RibbonControlPathItem classes in the new ActiproSoftware.Windows.Controls.Ribbon.Customization namespace, which are used for persisting QAT items.
- Added the RibbonControlService.ID property (and ID property on ribbon control base classes) which can be used to identify a control. For QAT customization purposes, two controls of the same type with the same ID are considered the same control.
- Added the AddToQuickAccessToolBar and RemoveFromQuickAccessToolBar properties to the RibbonCommands class.
- Added the Checked, Indeterminate, and Unchecked events to ButtonBase.
- Added the IsThreeState property to CheckBox and RadioButton.
- Added the ButtonBase.ImageSourceSmallSize property, allowing control over the size of the image in Medium, Small, and Collapsed variants.
- Added the PopupButtonBase.AutoDisableWhenPopupContentIsDisabled property that controls whether PopupButtons and SplitButtons are disabled when their child items are disabled. The default is true.
- Added several new properties to the RibbonUIStrings class.
- Changed the PopupControlService to not attach to input events when in design-mode.
- Updated large buttons to help prevent possible image blurring.
- Updated the rendering of button drop-down arrows so they use the disabled forecolor when the button is disabled.
- Tweaked gallery code so that when preview is active and an item is clicked, no CancelPreview action will be sent to the command handler, only Commit will.
- Moved the ItemRoutedEventArgs and ItemRoutedEventHandler classes to the Shared library in the ActiproSoftware.Windows namespace.
- Fixed a bug where a RibbonWindow maximized in Vista when glass is active and the Windows taskbar is docked on the top or left sides of the monitor would be positioned incorrectly.
- Added a fully functional Customize QAT dialog to the Ribbon's DocumentEditor Demo.
- Added QuickStarts for Customizing the QAT and Gallery Color Pickers.
- Made major improvements in layouts for large font mode.
- Added a new Slide Show demo to the Sample Browser, showing how Wizard can be used to present WPF-based interactive slide show presentations.
Shared Library Updates
- Added the Serialize and Deserialize methods to RecentDocumentManager, allowing for persistence to an XML string.
- Added the RecentDocumentManager.GetDocumentReference method, which can be used to find an existing document reference in the Documents collection with a specified Uri.
- Added the RecentDocumentManager.NotifyDocumentOpened method, which is a helper method for quickly notifying an existing document reference (based on Uri) to update its last-opened date/time, and will create a simple DocumentReference if there is no existing document reference.
- Added the DocumentReferenceCollection and ReadOnlyDocumentReferenceCollection classes and changed RecentDocumentManager to use those.
- Added the Tag property to the IDocumentReference interface and DocumentReference classes.
- Added the ColorSchemeType enumeration to the ActiproSoftware.Windows.Media namespace.
Actipro Software Support