Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor (for WinForms) maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added some code to better handle access to methods when the Document is disposed.
- Tweaked the C# semantic parser.
- Updated the DotNetProjectResolver so that if a CachePath (required for proper functionality) is not specified, it will write to a child folder in the user's temp folder.
- Fixed a bug where Mid expressions were causing semantic errors.
- Fixed a bug where generic types being used as return types for operators and indexers could cause a semantic error.
- Added support for member lists of element values when the element uses a simple enumeration type.
- Added a "Missing required whitespace." syntax error when there is no space betwee an attribute value and the next attribute name.
- Tweaked the context building code to better handle when the caret is right in between a start/end tag.
Actipro Software Support