Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor (for Windows Forms) maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Updated the EditorView.CanDelete and CanPaste properties so they return false if the selection is read-only.
- Updated the logic in the indent and outdent code.
- Updated the AstNodeBase.HasStartOffset property to better handle the use of header text in a document.
- Updated the member list description tip click processing.
- Updated parameter info display location code.
- Added IntelliPrompt support for anonymous types in C# and VB.
- Made major improvements with IntelliPrompt for extension methods and LINQ support.
- Improved the IntelliPrompt capabilities for implicitly typed variables in VB.
- Updated the security and path settings for the reflection Assembly loading code.
- Updated the TypeMemberDropDownList population code.
- Fixed a bug where comment AST nodes weren't always placed on the correct parent node when at the end of a block.
- Fixed a bug with the parsing of stackalloc initializers in C#.
- Fixed a bug where PointerMemberAccess didn't have the correct node type assigned.
- Fixed a bug where generic extension methods from assemblies may not show in IntelliPrompt.
- Fixed a bug where the documentation comments for C# interface declarations weren't being stored correctly.
- Fixed a bug where implicit TypeReferences could have their parent node changed incorrectly.
Actipro Software Support