Posted 9 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF Studio maintenance release is now available. The evaluation period has been increased to 30 days and several new controls were added. Updates include:
- Updated to allow a window to be dragged immediately, instead of waiting until mouse has moved out of the title bar area.
- Fixed issue with saving and loading floating ToolWindowContainers.
- Fixed issue with restoring windows to previous location when the associated track object was manually removed.
- Added new CountryComboBox control.
- Added new CurrencyComboBox control.
- Added styles for native ComboBox controls.
- Added styles for native TextBox controls.
- Added new QuickStart to show new styles for native ComboBox controls.
- Added new QuickStart to show new CountryComboBox control.
- Added new QuickStart to show new CurrencyComboBox control.
- Fixed issue with loading Royale theme not being loaded by default to match system theme.
- Made PropertyEditor.GetMatchOrder virtual to allow customization of property editor priority.
- Improved RibbonGallery so that it properly scrolls to the selected item when the selected item is updated from a bound PopupGallery.
- Updated screen tips to show only if the Window is active.
- Updated how non-editable ComboBox controls process selection changes when the drop-down is hidden.
- Fixed a theme issue introduced in 2010.1 where the Slider +/- buttons used incorrect state brushes.
- Fixed automation support for ApplicationMenu which wasn't showing recent documents or footer buttons.
- Fixed issues with JAWS screen reader not working properly with contextual tabs or root application menu items.
- Added sample language projects/definitions for the C, C++, and RTF languages.
- Improved the completion list item measuring speed by about 400%.
- Fixed a bug where focus couldn't be set via mouse click if macro recording was on.
- BREAK: Updated ZapPanel to automatically bind FocalIndex to Selector.SelectedIndex when used as an items host.
- Extended the evaluation period to 30 days.
- Added option to StringFormatConverter to allow null to be returned when value(s) passed is null.
- Fixed issue with PopupButton closing then immediately opening popup.
- BREAK: Changed RoundToEven and RoundToOdd behavior to round whole negative numbers away from zero.
Actipro Software Support