Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release for WPF Studio 2010.1 is now available. Updates include:
- BREAK: Updated automation to more closely mimic Visual Studio and to work around issue with AutomationElement.FromPoint.
- Fixed issue with MouseDown event being fired on elements after resizing rafting window.
- Fixed issue with items on switcher dialogs not having automation names.
- Fixed issue with passing focus to Interop controls when selecting document/tool tabs.
- Fixed a bug where the min size of rafting windows wasn't set properly.
- Fixed issue where the DataContext of ToolWindowContainer children may not be properly inherited after hiding and redocking.
- Fixed issue with context menus opening on RightMouseButtonDown, instead of RightMouseButtonUp event.
- Fixed issue with deserializing rafted windows during startup before main window is loaded.
- Fixed issue with WindowOpened event firing twice.
- Added new CountryCurrencyMapping type that provides data about which countries use which currencies, and a new QuickStart to demo the data.
- Added new EnumSortComparer property to EnumEditBox and EnumListBox to support custom sorting.
- BREAK: Removed default alphabetic sorting of enumeration values in EnumEditBox and EnumListBox to support custom sorting.
- Added CommandParameter option to Spinner control.
- Added new QuickStart to show new custom sorting support added to EnumEditBox and EnumListBox.
- Fixed potential exception when running MonthCalendar against .NET 4.0 runtime.
- Fixed potential exception in PartEditBox and its derivations when a non-visual, such as Hyperlink, has the keyboard focus.
- Fixed issue with PartEditBox and its derivations where it would needlessly update the binding source when the associated window was closing.
- Fixed issue with PartEditBox and its derivations stealing mouse wheel events.
- Added ValueChanging event to circular and linear pointers to allow value to be easily customized (must set IsValueChangingEventRaised to true).
- Fixed issue with using interval of 1 for logarithmic scales.
- Added support for new AnimatedExpander.HeaderContextMenu property to AnimatedExpander styles used with NavigationBar.
- Updated ZoomContentControl slider so the value of the default zoom (i.e. 100%) is centered.
- Added ability to specify zoom level stops for use when zooming in and out incrementally in ZoomContentControl.
- Added new QuickStart to demonstrate new zoom level stops feature of ZoomContentControl.
- Fixed issue with using keyboard navigation with Breadcrumb drop-down list.
- Updated WinForms PropertyGrid Functionality QuickStart to show how to add button to name cells as seen in Visual Studio 2010.
- Fixed issue in .NET 4.0 where the data context of PropertyGridCategoryItem and PropertyGridPropertyItem would be wiped out.
- Updated QAT to use Office 2007 style when UseScenicLayout is false.
- Updated ApplicationButton to ensure it is always enabled, even when none of its child content is.
- Fixed a clip region issue when not using glass and restoring RibbonWindow from a minimized state.
- Fixed blurriness on the RibbonWindow icon.
- Fixed an issue where theme changes could sometimes cause the application menu to display in the wrong location.
- Fixed issues with JAWS screen reader not working properly with pin button for recent document items.
- BREAK: Updated the Oslo Dataflow add-on to work with the latest 'SQL Server Modeling CTP Nov 2009 Release 3' version.
- Added a new Read-Only Documents QuickStart.
- Added the SyntaxEditor.DocumentIsReadOnlyChanged event.
- Added several more properties to EditCommands, such as Undo and Redo.
- BREAK: Changed TextViewTextAreaLayoutEventArgs to inherit EventArgs instead of RoutedEventArgs. This change improves the ITextView.TextAreaLayout event performance.
- Improved Language Designer pattern validation.
- Fixed a bug where classifications with styled background colors could alter foreground colors in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug where dynamic languages that used multi-threaded range-based outlining could throw an index out of range exception in a certain scenario.
- Fixed UI automation issue when running Wizard against .NET 4.0 runtime.
- Added IsPreviewMouseDownHandled option to PopupButton to handle preview mouse down events to work around issue with TreeViewItem stealing focus.
- Added AnimatedExpander.HeaderContextMenu property, which allows a context menu to be assigned to the header portion only.
- Updated DateTimePicker's embedded TextBox to pick up the ContextMenu setting from the DateTimePicker.
- Fixed an issue with DateTimePicker/MonthCalendar next and previous month/year buttons when using minimum or maximum dates.
Actipro Software Support