Posted 16 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release for UIStudio is now available. It is highly recommended that customers obtain this new version.
Dock Controls Changes:
Dock Controls Changes:
- Added DockGuideStyles.None option to mimic VS.NET 2002/2003 style docking.
- Changed designer so that it always uses DockGuideStyles.None mode.
- Added the "Tool Windows..." designer verb to the DockManager and ToolWindow classes, which allows for listing and an alternative way of manipulating tool windows in the designer.
- Added the TabbedMdiContainerButtonStyle.DropDownAndScrollButtons option, which allows for displaying a drop-down button as well as scroll buttons in the tabbed MDI.
- Added the DockManager.TabbedMdiSingleTabVisible property, which adds the capability of hiding tabbed MDI tabs when there is only one document visible in a tab group.
- Added the DockManager.FocusedTabbedMdiWindow property to return the TabbedMdiWindow that currently contains focus.
- Added the DockManager.ActivateAllInactiveToolWindows method and added a new File menu item in the sample projects to demonstrate it.
- Added the DrawTabbedMdiContainerBackground method to the IDockRenderer class and updated the renderers to draw borders around each MDI tab group.
- Changed designer behavior so that dragging a tool window container title bar drags all contained tool windows.
- Implemented the ability to drag attached (tabbed) tool window tabs while in the designer. This works in VS.NET 2003 and later, but not in VS.NET 2002.
- Changed code so that the DockManager.HostContainerControl can be changed in designer when there are no tool windows being managed by the DockManager.
- BREAK: Renamed the DockManager.ToolWindowFromControl method to TabbedMdiWindowFromControl. This enables returning of document windows as well as tool windows.
- Added the SelectNext and SelectPrevious method to the TabbedMdiContainer class.
- Changed the default splitter extent to be 4 instead of 5. Updated the sample projects appropriately.
- Fixed a bug where Ctrl+Tab and Shift+Ctrl+Tab were not cycling documents correctly.
- Fixed a bug where minimizing a Form with multiple MDI tab groups would resize the tabbed MDI window containers inappropriately.
- Fixed a bug where dragging dock controls over tool windows containing ActiveX controls were not registering the tool window as a drop target.
- Fixed an exception that was raised when using the setter of DockManager.ToolWindowLayoutData.
- Fixed an exception that was raised when opening a Form that inherits from a From containing a DockManager.
- Added the TabStrip.SingleTabVisible property, which adds the capability of hiding tabs when there is only one TabStripPage.
- Changed TabStripPage so that it has a default Key property when created.
- Changed TabStrip so that it will not pop up a licensing dialog if created by a DockManager.
- Changed NavigationPane so that it has a default Key property when created.
Actipro Software Support