Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release for UIStudio is now available. Changes include:
- Added an overload to TabbedMdiWindow.Activate so that windows can be activated without setting focus.
- Fixed a bug where a tool window auto-hidden in the designer would sometimes not dock to the correct side when re-docking at run-time.
- Fixed a bug where the auto-hide was displaying for undocked tool window container title bars.
- Fixed a bug where auto-hide windows did not resize when host was resized.
- Fixed a bug where the WindowFocused event would not fire when an existing floating tool window was activated.
- Fixed a bug where anchored child controls expanded when placed on attached tool windows.
- Fixed a bug where toolbars were sometimes selected when a tool window was auto-hidden.
Actipro Software Support