Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release for SyntaxEditor is now available. Changes include:
- Added an option to prevent text modifications from moving the caret in the selected view.
- Added overloads for the AppendText, UndoableDelete, and UndoableInsert methods in the Document class that accept a boolean retainSelection parameter.
- Added the DocumentModificationFlags.RetainSelection enumeration value.
- Added a Document.GetTokenStream method overload that accepts a Token parameter.
- Added the IntelliPrompt.EscapeMarkupText method to make it easy to escape text to use for quick info, info tips, or member list item descriptions when no formatting is needed and the text may contain XML control characters.
- Made several painting optimizations to try and improve painting performance when scrolling through a document.
- Changed current line highlighting so that the border for the current line highlighting is drawn before any characters, instead of after.
- Changed the member list typing selection code to look at the AutoCompletePreText property instead of the Text property. This allows list item display text to be different than the text inserted and the typing selection code to select the correct item.
- Changed the member list auto-complete code so that it does not permit \r characters to be used in the pre- and post-text insertions.
- Fixed a bug when using multiple span indicators over the same area that draw using a highlighting style so that the drawing order is correct.
- Fixed a bug where specifying an empty replace pattern when doing a find/replace using regular expressions caused an exception.
- Fixed a bug where the lexical parsing optimization features were sometimes skipping over patterns that used alternation and grouping.
- Fixed a bug where setting SyntaxLanguage.IsUpdating to false did not properly reset the parser's optimization data in the event pattern changes were made.
Actipro Software Support