Posted 16 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new UIStudio maintenance release is now available that has the following updates:
- Added the DockManager.HideVisibleAutoHideToolWindow method.
- Adjusted MDI document closing code.
- Added OnClosing code to the DockForm sample to allow the user to prevent closing of the application if there are any modified documents.
- Tweaked how focus is handled within the TabbedMdiWindow control.
- Added code to set the Icon of the windows in the MDI area based on the TabbedMdiWindow.Image and TabbedMdiWindow.ImageIndex properties when using standard MDI mode.
- Fixed a bug where using the next-window navigation feature while an auto-hide tool window was displayed would remove the mouse tracking for the auto-hide window.
- Fixed a bug where programmatically moving focus to another tool window from an auto-hide tool window would not always slide back the auto-hide tool window.
- Updated the WinUICore/Shared libraries to help remove several static objects from various classes.
Actipro Software Support