Posted 17 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added the capability of indicators to use highlighting styles with a Color.Empty ForeColor, thereby allowing for the token text to be drawn using its own higlighting style ForeColor.
- Added the IntelliPromptMemberList.MatchBasedOnItemPreText property to control whether typed text matches an item's auto-complete pre-text or the item's text.
- Added setters to the AutoCompletePreText and AutoCompletePostText properties of the IntelliPromptMemberListItem class.
- Added the AllowZeroLength and Document properties to the SpanIndicator class.
- Added the InsertCodeSnippetTemplate and UpdateCodeSnippetTemplateFields values to the DocumentModificationType enumeration.
- Added the Folder member to the IconResource enumeration.
- Added a workaround for the .NET 2.0 bug where popup Forms cannot be made smaller than 123x34 size.
- Adjusted the default color used for line modification marking.
- Adjusted undo code so that the ending of an empty undo group does not insert an entry onto the undo stack.
- Adjusted the background drawing order of lines so that line background colors override language background colors.
- Changed Ctrl+Click behavior so that when over an existing selection, drag/drop mode starts immediately without selecting a word.
- BREAK: Removed the setter for the SyntaxEditor.ReflectionImageList property and changed the getter so it recreates the ImageList on each call. Cache it in your application for repeated use.
- BREAK: Removed the SyntaxEditor.ResetReflectionImageList method.
- Fixed a bug where the ContextMenuRequest event would fire when right-clicking on a ScrollBar.
- Fixed a bug where the Tab and Enter keys were not firing key-press triggers.
- Fixed a bug where the FirstVisibleDisplayLineIndex property wasn't updated by the time the ViewVerticalScroll event fired in a certain situation and same with the related horizontal scroll event.
- Profiled SyntaxEditor to help eliminate any memory that was still in use after the control was disposed.
- Updated the WinUICore/Shared libraries to help remove several static objects from various classes.
Actipro Software Support