finishbutton not running

Wizard for Windows Forms Forum

Posted 18 years ago by Jeremy Wesley
I have a project that is very similar to the example, in that depending on what a variable is, the user may go down two paths. each path has its own finish page. I have enabled the finish button on these pages. From a interface stand point everything is fine. But the problem is when they get to the finish button I have some code to save the options they selected, but I cant get the code to run. I have added the method to the wizards FinishButtoneClick, I even tried added the method to the Page's FinishButtonClick. I have looked every where, i cant figure out why the code wont run.

At the begining I have 2 methods attached to 2 events on the first Page, one is Load and the other is nextButtonClick(so I can tell which path to take)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jeremy

Comments (1)

Posted 18 years ago by Jeremy Wesley
my bad the signature was not correct of the method, the method signatures from when the page calls it and when the wizard calls it
So I changed
MyFirstFinish(object sender, ActiproSoftware.Wizard.WizardPageCancelEventArgs e)

To
MyFirstFinish(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
and it worked.
The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.