Samples in VS.Net 2005?

SyntaxEditor for Windows Forms Forum

Posted 18 years ago by Elmo Watson
Do you have any new versions of the samples?

When I run the VB.Net sample in VS.net 2005 (rtm), the converter does its thing, but then green squigglies abound (mostly with dialogresult, which can be fixed easily enough, but there are quite a few) and when I try to open the StyleEditorForm.vb designer - I get the big Red error notices with:

Could not find type 'TestApplication.ColorButton'. Please make sure that the assembly that contains this type is referenced. If this type is a part of your development project, make sure that the project has been successfully built.

Could not find type 'TestApplication.ColorButton'. Please make sure that the assembly that contains this type is referenced. If this type is a part of your development project, make sure that the project has been successfully built.

The variable 'foreColorButton' is either undeclared or was never assigned.
The variable 'backColorButton' is either undeclared or was never assigned.

Comments (1)

Posted 18 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Elmo,

I converted the project in VS 2005 RTM and did a rebuild solution. Then I opened the StyleEditorForm and it worked ok for me. I saw the ColorButton control fine.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.