After autohide control occupies the entire left side

Docking/MDI for Windows Forms Forum

Posted 18 years ago by dhaneshknair
Please this problem requires high attention. In my company which i am working for has got registered version of Actipro UI controls.

I will describe the problem.
We are using ActiPro dock controls for creating our application. Two Actipro ToolWindow is used in in the mainscreen. Now the problem we face is that when we dock the window it gives the following problem.

We are using a Two toolwindow of actipro with Autohide and docking feature.

Steps to recreate the problem:

1)Move the mouse about the control to enable the control

2)click on autohide button of any one tool window

3)Both tool window get spreads in the main screen

4)click again on autohide button.

5)The toolwindow whose autohide button is clicked will get back to edge of the mainscreen but it occupies the entire left side of the main screen rearranging even the menu and toolbar. It occupies the entire left side of the main screen.

6) We used your latest version also but still we are facing the problem.

It really gives a worst impression to the user so we request you for the help. Then there was a problem in previous version , when user right clicks on the control in minimum location position (autohided position) it gives exception. Congrats that you have corrected it. Please reply me back soon and i will really thankfull if u mail me to my id specified with this forum.

itsdhanesh@hotmail.com

With Regards,
Dhanesh Nair

Comments (1)

Posted 18 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Dhanesh,

Can you possibly make a small sample project that demonstrates this issue and email it to us today? We are actually going to be putting out a maintenance release very soon (possibly in the next several days) and would like to get a fix for this in if it is a bug.

Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.