Posted 18 years ago by Joris Koster - Paragon Decision Technology
Hi,

Is it possible to move the InfoTip? In previous posts I read about the Show() overload with a point location as parameter but its not there in my 3.1.0203 release.

I would like to move the InfoTip just like VS does, i.e. if the InfoTip needs to be visible it should be displayed at the caret-line+1, such that the text being written will always be visible. This will allow moving the caret with the keyboard, but still showing the tooltip and being able to see the text being written.

Doing a Hide/Show combo (and some extra validations) when altering caret position will just do that, but unfortunately I'm unable to Show the InfoTip at a specific location.

If the missing Show overload isn't a mistake, could you give me an example on how to display the InfoTip at a specific Location?

Thanks

[Modified at 02/21/2006 06:00 AM]

Comments (1)

Posted 18 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Whoops, yes the Show method that took a Point was still marked private by accident. It was listed with all our public members for the class. This is fixed for the next release.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.