Posted 17 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release for UIStudio 2.0 is now available. This version adds:
- Enhanced the docked state preservation code of dockable toolbars.
- Enhanced the sorting code of toolbars within a row.
- Added an exception that occurs whenever a command link is added to a command link collection twice. This should never happen in the UIStudio internal code.
- Fixed a layout bug with dockable toolbars where sometimes they would not be arranged correctly after their containing dock area was resized.
- Fixed a bug where the BarCommandLinkCollection indexer that accepts a string command full name parameter returned a BarCommand, and it should have been returning a BarCommandLink instead.
- Added the TabStripPage.Enabled property that allows for disabling of specific page selection.
- Added the TabStripTabDisabledForeColor property to each of the TabStrip renderers and adjusted the renderers to draw page images for disabled tabs with a grayed-out appearance.
- Added the TabDisabledForeColor property to the TabStripPage class to override global renderer settings.
- Made several tweaks to the page/pane add code for TabStrip and NavigationBar.
- Fixed a bug where a DockManager used with a HostContainerControl that was a UserControl wouldn't repaint tool window title bars when a modal form got focus.
Actipro Software Support