Posted 16 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new CodeHighlighter maintenance release is available. This is probably the final version build in .NET 1.0. This version adds some great new features like keyword linking:
- Added a complete framework for performing automated keyword linking.
- Added the Keyword and KeywordCollection classes.
- Added the DefaultKeywordCollectionKey, KeywordCollections, KeywordLinkingEnabled, KeywordLinkingTarget properties to the CodeHighlighterConfiguration class.
- Added the KeywordCollectionKey, KeywordLinkingEnabled, KeywordLinkingTarget, and Keywords properties to the CodeHighlighter class.
- Added the KeywordLinkingEnabled, KeywordLinkingTarget, and Keywords properties to the CodeHighlighterEngine class.
- Changed the outlining so that it should support all current browsers.
- Added the AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers to the assembly.
- Updated the WinUICore/Shared libraries.
Actipro Software Support