Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor maintenance release is now available. This is probably the final version build in .NET 1.0. Changes include:
- Added an IntelliPromptInfoTip.Show overload that accepts a Point parameter.
- Added setters to the Text and ImageIndex properties of the IntelliPromptMemberListItem class.
- Added a parameterless IntelliPromptMemberListItem constructor for use in deserialization.
- Added the FilenameChanged and MultilineChanged events to the Document class.
- Changed code snippet folder-loading code so that it will load empty folders (previously it didn't) but still will not display them in the member list unless they contain snippets.
- Changed TextStylePreview rendering code so that it supports transparency and if the BackColor is Color.Empty, it will not fill the background.
- Changed the Token.SemanticParseData property so that it returns an object instead of an ISemanticParseData. This allows for simple types like integers to be stored.
- Fixed a bug in the JScript language definition where single quote strings were not recognized.
- Tweaked the licensing code to better support assembly merging products.
- Fixed a bug where the caret could be moved horizontally offscreen when not in word wrap mode and scrollbars were hidden.
- Fixed a bug where performing sequential UI find/replace operations would skip over the characer immediately after the last replace.
- Fixed a bug where right-clicking near the right or bottom text area edges when a scrollbar is not visible would not display a context menu.
- Fixed a bug where if Application.VisualStyleState was set to VisualStyleState.NoneEnabled for an application, the scrollbars would not draw properly.
- Updated the WinUICore/Shared libraries.
Actipro Software Support