Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new UIStudio maintenance release is available. This is probably the final version build in .NET 1.0. Changes include:
- Added an "(All commands)" category option to the designer bar Customize dialog.
- Enhanced the designer bar Customize dialog so that it is sizable.
- Added setters to all the properties in the IBarRenderer interface.
- Fixed a bug where the BarPopupButtonLinkArrowStyle set for a renderer would sometime prevent an arrow from being drawn for a BarPopupButtonLink in a menu. The arrow should always be drawn when a BarPopupButtonLink is in a menu.
- Fixed a bug where links with image and text on a vertical toolbar would not draw the image in the correct vertical location.
- Changed the TabStripPage.Enabled property to be browsable in the designer.
- Tweaked the auto-hide transition code so that it doesn't perform nearly as many layouts on the auto-hide tool window during the transition.
- Updated the WinUICore/Shared libraries.
Actipro Software Support