Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release is now available for SyntaxEditor. Changes include:
- Tweaked member list code that handles the Tab key so that it will ignore the Tab keypress if some other event cancelled the key.
- Fixed a bug where encrypted XML definitions didn't save bracket highlighting options for scope delimiters.
- Fixed a bug where an insert with retain selection made at the caret location would move the caret.
- Fixed a bug in the find/replace where specifying a certain wildcard expression could cause an infinite loop.
- Fixed a bug where in a certain situation a code snippet would not place the caret at the proper end offset when the code snippet was accepted.
- Installer updated and assemblies now compiled natively for both .NET 2.0 and .NET 1.1 frameworks.
Actipro Software Support