Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release for UIStudio is now available. Changes include:
- Added setters to the ChordKey and Key properties of the BarKeyboardShortcutTextBox class.
- Added a Flush call to the XmlWriter that saves bar layout XML files.
- Tweaked how focus is handled in bar custom controls.
- Fixed a bug where tooltips would not display for links that were showing text.
- Fixed a bug where the order of dockable toolbars created in the designer would sometimes reorder at run-time.
- Added a Flush call to the XmlWriter that saves tool window layout XML files.
- Tweaked how the focus is moved to tool windows that undock.
- Tweaked how the drag-start code works for tool window title bar drags.
- Fixed a bug where inserting a tab in a TabStrip did not always initially lay out the tabs in the correct order.
- Fixed a bug where a DockManager using an MDI child form as a host container control will sometimes arrange the tool windows inappropriately when the parent MDI form is minimized.
- Fixed a bug that could throw an exception in a certain situation when using the context menu's Auto-Hide command on a ToolWindowContainer.
- Made a tweak to multiple renderers to fix a default value bug with the ResetAllPropertiesOnSystemColorChange property.
- Installer updated and assemblies now compiled natively for both .NET 2.0 and .NET 1.1 frameworks.
Actipro Software Support