CommandLinkCollection documentation?

SyntaxEditor for Windows Forms Forum

Posted 18 years ago by Benjamin Lewis
My documentation doesn't appear to have an entry for CommandLinkCollection. Where can I find this?

[update]: It looks like I have no documentation for the WinUICore and Shared libraries. Is this available somewhere?

p.s. help files integrated into VisualStudio would be really nice to have. I've created these for my own libraries using ndoc (http://ndoc.sourceforge.net)

Thanks,
--
Benjamin Lewis

[Modified at 07/04/2006 06:38 PM]

Comments (4)

Posted 18 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Benjamin,

Yes as you noticed that is in the WinUICore library but we don't currently have documentation for that. It's pretty much a standard collection just for CommandLink objects.

I'll note the request for VS help files.

Actipro Software Support

Thanks. CommandLink is also in WinUICore, so there's no documentation for that either. I've pretty much figured it out for myself now, but it would be nice if there were more documentation re: modifying key bindings, creating custom commands, etc.

I like the custom dialogs that came with the editor; another nice one to have would be a mouse/keybinding editor (similar to the highlighting styles editor).

--
Benjamin Lewis
Posted 18 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Thanks Benjamin,

We're going to try and improve documentation for v4.0. I'll make sure your custom dialog request is on the TODO list too.

Actipro Software Support

Thanks; I'll likely write my own dialog before then, but I'm sure others would find it useful too.

--
Benjamin Lewis
The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.