Posted 17 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release for SyntaxEditor is now available. Changes include:
- Added bounds check code for selection offsets so that SyntaxEditor doesn't let you set a selection past the document end.
- Tweaked the selection change code for when the retain selection option is used.
- Tweaked the looping mechanism for drawing indicators to try and help prevent any issues by indicator collection modifications that occur while in the painting phase.
- Changed the member list code so that it will not blow up if a null value is passed to an item's pre-text.
- Changed the member list popup so that it is not topmost.
- Changed bracket highlights so that they do not remain visible when the editor loses focus.
- Updated the SyntaxEditor.BracketHighlightingVisible property so that it properly displays or hides bracket highlighting immediately when the property value is changed.
- Tweaked how the member list description tip determines in which screen to display, in a dual-monitor setup.
- Fixed a couple bugs in the C# and Java sample URLMacro.
- Fixed a bug where the TokenCollection.DeletedTokens collection was not cleared before reparsing a document.
- Fixed a bug where performing an uncomment lines command on the first column of a line with no selection could sometimes cause an exception.
- Fixed a bug where the XML language definition in the VB LanguageDesigner form was not being located properly.
- Fixed a bug where the member list didn't size correctly when large fonts were used.
- Updated the WinUICore/Shared libraries.
Actipro Software Support