Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new UIStudio maintenance release is now available. Changes include:
- Added the BarCommand.BarManager property which references the BarManager that contains the BarCommand in its Commands collection.
- Added a virtual BarCommand.UpdateState that is called right before the BarManager.CommandUpdate is raised for a command.
- Added functionality so that F10 keypresses will activate a BarManager menu bar.
- Added a Select Renderer designer verb to the StatusBar and ToolBar controls.
- Changed the BarCommand.ToolTipText property to be marked virtual.
- Enhanced the VisualStudio2005StatusBarRenderer and Office2003StatusBarRenderer classes so that they can draw custom StatusBarPanel backgrounds and borders.
- Fixed a bug where the BarManager was retaining an event reference to commands, when a command was removed from the BarManager.
- Fixed a bug where the context menu of a MenuBar would display an empty box if there were no dockable toolbars and customization was disabled.
- Fixed a bug where the StatusBarLabelPanel.ImageIndex would not serialize to code from the designer.
- Fixed a bug where a StatusBar with empty text panels and a progressbar sized its height down below what it should be.
- Added the DockManager.AutoCreateToolWindowsForLayoutLoad property to control whether to automatically create tool windows specified in a tool window layout that don't exist when the layout is loaded.
- Added functionality to DockManager layout loading code so that if tool window layout info is loaded for a tool window that doesn't exist, the layout info is cached and used later when a tool window with the same key is created.
- Added the DockManager.KeyboardNavigationEnabled property to control whether Ctrl+Tab navigation works when NextWindowNavigationEnabled is false.
- Added the DockManager.AutoSelectTabOnDragOver and TabStrip.AutoSelectTabOnDragOver properties to control whether drag operations over a tab will select the related page.
- Added the TabbedMdiWindow.MoveToPositionInTabbedMdiContainer method to allow for programmatically moving a window to another position in the same tabbed MDI container.
- Added code to TabStrip to call the Validating/Validated events on a TabStripPage before allowing a tab change if the new TabStrip.PageValidationEnabled property is set to true.
- Changed the DockManager.NextWindowNavigationEnabled property to have a DefaultValue of true.
- Added a workaround for a bug where if a tabbed document window was closed with no tool windows active, the parent Form is deactivated.
- Changed NavigationBar tooltip so that it now displays for large buttons if only the icon is visible.
- Fixed a bug where the NavigationBarPanel control did not support the global renderers.
- Updated the WinUICore/Shared libraries.
Actipro Software Support