Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor maintenance release is now available. With this release, the XML documentation for all assemblies is included allowing for Visual Studio IntelliSense to display the documentation.
- Added the AllowDrag property to control whether text dragging can start a drag/drop operation.
- Added the HorizontalScrollbarVisible and VerticalScrollbarVisible properties to the EditorView class.
- Fixed a bug where the code snippet member list didn't size correctly when large fonts were used.
- Fixed a bug where displaying a member list for some text and there were two matching items with the same text (but in different character cases), the member list didn't always auto-select the correct item.
- Fixed a bug where current line highlighting wouldn't always redraw properly when scrolling in a borderless SyntaxEditor control.
- Fixed a bug where tokens with content dividers that spanned two display lines would draw the content divider on both lines.
- Updated the Shared/WinUICore libraries.
Actipro Software Support