Posted 17 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor maintenance release is now available. Changes include:
- Added the IntelliPromptMemberList.CaseSensitiveMatch property to control whether case sensitive matches in the member list are preferred.
- Tweaked the member list item matching code.
- Tweaked the view splitting code so that the scrollbars repaint properly while resizing the splits.
- Changed the fore color of the Plain Text language to be the system Window Text color.
- Fixed a bug where a shift+click in the line number or selection margins didn't extend the selection properly.
- Fixed a bug in reflection where deserialized macro commands weren't being located in the SyntaxEditor assembly.
- Fixed a bug in IntelliPrompt.EscapeMarkupText that inappropriately escaped the = character.
- Fixed a bug where search in selection reset the selection range after the first result was found.
- BREAK: Fixed a bug where the Token.LexicalState property didn't always return the proper lexical state in a certain situation.
- Updated the Shared/WinUICore libraries.
Actipro Software Support