Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new UIStudio maintenance release is now available. Changes include:
- Added the BarManager.SetAsBaselineLayout method, allowing for the flagging of a baseline layout when saving differential layouts. This method should only be used if you programmatically generate your layout instead of using the designer.
- Added a "Close All But This" menu item to the MDI context menu.
- Fixed a bug where the AutoUpdateCheckGroups feature for a BarCommand didn't update the owner BarManager when the BarCommand was merged into another BarManager's toolbars.
- Added the DockManager.CloseAllButSelectedActiveDocuments method.
- Added the TabbedMdiWindowContextMenuEventArgs.DefaultContextMenu property which contains the ContextMenu that will be displayed if the context menu event is not cancelled.
- Added the CloseAllButThis item to the TabbedMdiWindowContextMenuItemType enumeration.
- Adjusted TabStrip renderer drawing when in high contrast themes.
- Fixed a bug where hidden tool windows didn't store their last state in a tool window layout.
- Fixed a bug where auto-hide tool windows that were programmatically activated would have suspended layouts while displayed.
- Fixed a bug where focus would not be set appropriately to a document window when its tab was clicked.
- Fixed a bug where a tool window that used to be in auto-hide mode but now is docked would hide when another auto-hide window was displayed and a couple other conditions were present.
- Adjusted dispose code in the various controls and updated BarManager and DockManager to be automatically disposed when their parent Form's are (via a new constructor that ties them to an IContainer in the designer).
- Updated the WinUICore/Shared libraries.
Actipro Software Support