Posted 17 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release for SyntaxEditor is now available. Changes include:
- Added an overload to the DynamicLexicalState constructor that allows only a key to be passed in, like in v3.1.
- Updated the SDI Editor sample in the sample project so that a language setting of None will turn off lexical/semantic parsing and outlining. This sort of mode is useful for demonstrating a more optimized environment for working on huge files.
- Fixed a bug where using IntelliPromptParameterInfo.MeasureAndResize sometimes didn't repaint the border of the popup properly when growing in size.
- Fixed a bug where virtual space at the end of documents caused an exception when scrolling.
- Fixed a bug where typing at the character immediately following a collapsed outlining node would expand the node.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes typing would remove a collapsed outlining node indicator.
- Fixed a bug where whitespace at the start of an outlining node's collapsed text would prevent the collapsed text from being painted.
- Fixed a bug where typing characters in sequence didn't combine the undo actions into a single action.
- Fixed a bug where modifying patterns in dynamic languages in a certain scenario could cause an exception after calling SyntaxLanguage.IsUpdating.
- Updated licensing code to check 64-bit machine registry keys.
- Added the DotNetSyntaxLanguage abstract base class.
- Added the DotNetTextStatistics abstract base class.
- Added the CompilationUnit.SourceLanguage property.
- Added many new items to the Modifiers enumeration for Visual Basic support.
- Fixed a bug where base class references would not resolve when a generic type was used.
- Fixed a bug where regions would not outline if there were no namespaces or types defined in the Document.
- Fixed a bug where regions would not outline if there was no endregion token found.
Actipro Software Support