Posted 17 years ago by BLANC Stéphane - Staubli Robotics Suite Product Manager, STAUBLI
Version: 4.0.0233
Hello,

I've just downloaded an evaluation version and I have problems with Unicode support.
To reproduce it open the sample "SDI editor application" and try to paste several
chinese characters((MingLiu in my test)

I have problems of display when moving the cursor with right-left keys.

Is there a property to specify in order to display unicode ?

Thanks for your answer

Regards

Stéphane

[Modified at 10/31/2006 09:05 AM]

Comments (3)

Posted 17 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Stephane,

It should support Unicode by default.

Sorry but we don't speak Chinese here. So if you could, please give us very specific step-by-step details on how you are using IME, what your language bar setup is, what exact buttons/keys are being clicked, what the current result is and what the output should be. That way we can ensure we are seeing what you are seeing. Again, please be as detailed and specific as possible.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 17 years ago by BLANC Stéphane - Staubli Robotics Suite Product Manager, STAUBLI
I don't speak Chinese too ! :-)

To reproduce the problem, open the "SDI Editor Application" from the C# samples.
On windows, from the command line run "charmap"

Select the "MingLiu" police. Scroll down until you find Chinees characters and copy 5 symbols
Paste into the Actipro aplication

* The character doesn't match
* If you move the cursor, (press left key), the cursor is in the middle of a character

(I can send a screen shop if you want)

Hope this help !

Regards
Posted 17 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
This should now be fixed for the upcoming maintenance release. I sent you a link to a preview build. Please let us know if you see the same results.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.