Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added new features for allowing custom code to be added to generated AST nodes from the semantic grammar files.
- Updated the Simple language's grammar so that the generated AST nodes are fully-functional and so that the sample project uses those generated nodes.
- Changed the Grammar Designer so that it outputs to an "Ast" sub-folder instead of a "Generated" sub-folder.
- Added the AutoFormat item to the DocumentModificationType enumeration.
- BREAK: Changed the parameters of a protected DynamicSyntaxLanguage constructor.
- Fixed a bug where the parser generator would not interpret a non-terminal's first set correctly if a comment was the first node in its production.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the last maintenance release where resolving multiple levels of code-defined interfaces could sometimes result in an exception.
- Fixed a bug where code-defined interface members were being flagged as private instead of public.
Actipro Software Support