Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added the XAML dynamic language definition.
- Added the IntelliPromptQuickInfo.HideOnMouseMove property, which when false will not hide the quick info until the mouse hovers over another part of the SyntaxEditor or leaves the SyntaxEditor control or quick info tip.
- Added the IntelliPromptQuickInfo.Bounds property.
- Updated DocumentPosition and EditPosition so that character positions larger than a Int16.MaxValue are supported.
- Updated the XML language definition's tag name pattern.
- BREAK: Added a sourceKey parameter to the MergableLexicalParserManager class's constructor and PerformSemanticParse methods. Pass the source filename, if known.
- Added the SourceKey property to the ICompilationUnit interface and updated the Simple language appropriately.
- Fixed a bug with HighlightingStylesCollection.ImportStyleSettings where it could throw an exception.
- Fixed a bug where a region outlining node in a document would not collapse if it started on the first character of the document.
- Fixed a bug where when a document was swapped in to a SyntaxEditor in a certain scenario, an ArgumentOutOfRange exception could be thrown.
- Fixed a bug where semantic parsing of a child language wouldn't kick off if the child language started on the first character in the document.
- Fixed a bug where programmatically jumping to a line that would need to enable the horizontal scrollbar sometimes wouldn't do so properly.
- Fixed a bug where a keypress in a certain scenario could throw an exception.
- Added the IDomType.GetSourceKeys property that will return the source keys (filenames) that define the type. This is only applicable for types defined in source code.
- Added the SourceProjectContent.GetTypesForSourceKey method, which returns all the IDomType objects defined within the specified source file. There is an option for whether to return merged partial types or not.
- Added the CompilationUnit.SourceKey property that identifies the filename that defined the compilation unit.
- Added the CompilationUnit.Tag property.
- Added the LiteralExpression.LiteralValue property that will store literal values for number, string, and character types.
- Added the AddressOfExpression classs for future VB.NET support.
- Added several OperatorType enumeration values for future VB.NET support.
- Added several LiteralType enumeration values for future VB.NET support.
- BREAK: Added a TextRange parameter to the AttributeArgument class constructor.
- Tweaked several parts of the C# semantic grammar.
- Tweaked the TypeMemberDropDownList.UpdateSelection method.
- Fixed a bug where typeof expression AST nodes weren't storing the type reference.
- Fixed a bug where resolving types that are based on a generic type could throw an exception.
- Updated the Shared/WinUICore libraries.
Actipro Software Support