What happened to ActiproSoftware.Windows.Themes.CommonThemeName

WPF Studio, Themes, and Shared Library for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by Mick
Version: 11.2.0554

I recently upgraded from 11.1.542.0 to 11.2.554.0

I used to be able to do:

ThemeManager.CurrentTheme = ActiproSoftware.Windows.Themes.CommonThemeName.Office2010Black.ToString();

but CommonThemeName is no longer in the namespace (or anywhere in ActoproSoftware.Shared.Wpf.dll).

I thought it might be in the ActiproSoftware.Themes.Office.Wpf dll, but I can't find it there either.

What should I be doing differently (how do I get to the theme name for Office2010Black)?

Comments (2)

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Mick,

Take a look at our "Converting To 2011.2" documentation topic as it explains the changes made in 2011.2 for themes etc.  And note the special instructions to get Office themes working now since they have been split out to a new assembly with our restructuring of themes.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 12 years ago by Steven Cavanagh

A link to that documentation topic would be helpful. 

In fact, a link to any documentation topics at all would be helpful. They're not anywhere obvious.

[edit] got it. For fellow sufferers, the "Converting to 2011.2" documentation is not online. Actipro are still using chms that are installed locally.

[Modified 12 years ago]

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.