InteriorPageHeaderImage size

Wizard for Windows Forms Forum

Posted 17 years ago by Logicway
When I insert a InteriorPageHeaderImage with the size of 200x18, in the properties the imagesize is shown correctly, but it loses it's proportions in the wizardpage. How can i set the size correctly?

According to this post it should be possible already. I am using the evaluation-version v3.0.0125. Am I missing something?

Also, is there a way to set this InteriorPageHeaderImage for all the pages?

Comments (7)

Posted 17 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
It's available as the WindowsClassicWizardRenderer.WizardInteriorPageHeaderImageSize class. You would have to cast the Wizard.RendererResolved property value to type WindowsClassicWizardRenderer to change it.

There also is a WindowsClassicWizardRenderer.WizardInteriorPageHeaderDefaultImage that you can access in the same way.

Actipro Software Support

Thanks.

Is it also possible to change the location?

Would be great to have these options:
- size (width, height)
- location (x,y)
- sizetofit (yes, no)
- default image
available form the designer, just like the WatermarkImage from the WelcomePage.
If you create a Wizard-specific renderer (in the Wizard.Renderer property) then in the designer you should be able to set all those except for location. Location is automatically determined. All the others are on the WindowsClassicWizardRenderer class.

Actipro Software Support

Thanks.

The option for the location would also be very handy. Now it centers the image. I would like to position it nearer to the top.

[Modified at 12/27/2006 01:29 PM]
To do that you'd have to create your own renderer based on our renderer class and override the appropriate draw method to draw it yourself.

Actipro Software Support

Thanks for your answer, but I think this is too difficult for me to do.

Could you shoot this in as a feature request or explain me how to do this?
I'll email you our WindowsClassicWizardRenderer.DrawWizardInteriorPageHeaderForeground method code and then you can create your own class that inherits WindowsClassicWizardRenderer and override the DrawWizardInteriorPageHeaderForeground method to change the image drawing code as you need.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.