Apply diffent style for different toolwindows

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by keshav bansal
Version: 12.1.0560

Hi,

Iam able to register and display  the usercontrols as the toolwindows in the main application using the prismintegration with docking .

How to apply the  diffent style for different toolwindows register or displayed in the main application.

Fow example.

I change the style of the toolwindowcontainer and added the two new buttons in the title bar of the toolwindow and my sample application register and display the usercontrols(usercontrol1,usercontrol2) as the toolwindows(toolwindows1,toolwindows2) respectively  in the main application using the prismintegration with docking  and can i set the above changed style to the one of the toolwindow only not on the both (apply the changed  toolwindow container style on the toolwindow1 only not on the toolwindow2).

Comments (1)

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Keshav,
You can't apply styles to a specific container as they are dynamically created and destroyed at runtime. Only one style for a ToolWindowContainer can be applied globally. You could try to add a trigger in the style's template, similar to some that we already have, which binds to a property on SelectedItem (the selected docking window). You could use an attached property that indicates whether some UI feature in ToolWindowContainer's template should be made visible or not.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.