Posted 7 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF Studio maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Updated the logic for determining DockSite.ActiveWindow changes.
- Fixed a bug where TaskTabControl wasn't properly set up to generate TaskTabItem containers.
- Fixed a bug where the default foreground of docking window child controls might not be set properly following a theme change.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a previous release where rafted tool windows that contain splits might not deserialize from a layout file properly.
- Fixed a bug where sub-properties might not properly update whne the parent object was changed
- Updated menu item mouse selection code.
- Updated RibbonCommandUIProvider's constructor that take string-based image sources to free the image sources when pack:// syntax is used to help prevent memory leaks.
- Updated the way PopupGallery.CategorizedItemsSource property changes build ItemsSource to help prevent memory leaks.
- Fixed a bug where key tips could throw an exception after repeatedly showing Backstage via key tips.
- Fixed a bug where the current line highlight might remain visible when its view line was scrolled off the screen.
- Fixed a bug where collapsed node adornments appeared in printer views.
- Improved the handling of various drag/drop effects.
Actipro Software Support