Posted 7 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Silverlight Studio maintenance release is now available. This build focuses on SyntaxEditor performance/memory usage improvements and the major addition of LINQ automated IntelliPrompt in the .NET Languages Add-on.
Detailed Update List
- Added a new Series Visibility QuickStart.
- Updated MicroSeriesBase so that its Visibility property can be used to hide the series within a chart.
- Updated the baseline on micro charts with no data to align to the bottom.
- Fixed an exception that could occur when mouse hovering over a micro chart with hot tracking that had no data.
- Fixed an issue with multiple hot tracking popups potentially being shown on a chart."/>
- Improved ITextSnapshotReader performance dramatically in scenarios with a lot of forward/backward token scanning.
- Updated the RTF export to include backgrounds from highlighting styles where applicable.
- Updated CodeDocument so that no parse request is fired on language changes if the document is still being initialized.
- Updated how edit action command bindings are processed.
- Updated file access when loading language definitions and code snippets to use read-only.
- Updated current line highlighting to watch for brush changes in the style registry.
- Fixed a bug where an exception could be thrown when using code snippets after swapping documents in a SyntaxEditor.
- Fixed a bug where an exception could be thrown when switching documents within a SyntaxEditor while adornments like squiggle lines were displayed.
LL(*) Parser Framework
- Updated AST node generation so that when an error occurs, the generated AST node's end offset will be the next token's start offset, instead of the previously read token's end offset.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Added full automated IntelliPrompt support for LINQ query expressions.
- Made some drastic reductions in overall memory usage of cached binary assembly data.
- Added ParseExpression static methods to CSharpParser/VBParser, allowing for quick parsing of text expressions into an AST.
- BREAK: Changed the DotNetContextFactoryBase.TranslateToParseDataSnapshot method to return a TextSnapshotOffset.
- Fixed a bug where constant fields weren't showing up in IntelliPrompt as static members.
Actipro Software Support