Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor for Windows Forms maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added the SyntaxEditor.ViewBracketHighlightingUpdate event and SyntaxLanguage.OnSyntaxEditorViewBracketHighlightingUpdate method allowing for a place to provide advanced bracket highlighting logic.
- Added the EditorViewBracketHighlightingEventArgs and EditorViewBracketHighlightingEventHandler classes.
- Updated the IntelliPromptQuickInfo.HideOnMouseMove property so that when it is false, clicks on the quick info tip will not close it. This allows for processing of link clicks.
- Updated TransposeLinesCommand so that it transposes document lines instead of display lines.
- Changed code so that the caret suspends blinking before the SyntaxEditor.LostFocus event first, instead of after.
- Fixed a bug where using multiple line indicators on a document line might cause one of them to not be painted.
- Fixed a bug where characters entered using IME could sometimes be typed in duplicate.
- Fixed a bug where keyboard-based block selection would not work when word wrap was enabled.
- Added documentation on advanced bracket highlighting and some recent new .NET Languages Add-on features.
- Added the ClassAccess type for future VB.NET support.
- Added an ArgumentNullException that will fire if a null IDomType is added to a SourceProjectContent.
- Fixed a bug in the assembly documentation loading code in case the assembly's location property returns an invalid path.
- Fixed a bug in the reflection data for partial types defined in source code that could throw an exception in a certain scenario.
Actipro Software Support