Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WinForms controls maintenance release is now available. Updates include improved VS 2012 support and other minor enhancements.
Detailed Update List
- Fixed a bug with mnemonic updating when using localized command text
- Fixed a bug where removing a NavigationPane that was in the overflow area wouldn't reclaim its button's space.
- Updated the RTF export to include backgrounds from highlighting styles where applicable.
- Fixed a bug in the replace all code that was introduced in a previous build.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved the VB smart indent logic.
- Updated line terminator handling when constructing contexts.
- Updated the AssemblyCodeRepository assembly resolve code to help prevent recursions.
- Fixed a bug where a class that implemented interfaces may incorrectly show interface members in a member list.
- Fixed a bug where EditorBrowsableState.Never wasn't examined for fields.
- Fixed a bug where VB extension methods might not be identified properly.
- Fixed a bug where VB attributes weren't allowing an implicit line continuation after.
Actipro Software Support