Posted 7 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF controls maintenance release is now available. Heat maps have been added to Micro Charts and a new NavigableSymbolSelector control has been added to SyntaxEditor.
Detailed Update List
- Fixed a bug where the TabbedMdiHost.PrimaryWindow property wasn't properly updated after a docking window was rafted.
- Fixed a bug where a nested tool window's context menu items may target the wrong tool window.
- Updated the MonthCalendar control to support XAML serialization.
- Updated MaskedTextBox to properly return IsMatched when there was a successful match with a literal at the end of the mask.
- Updated DoubleEditBox to better support dynamic binding of values and formats.
- Updated DoublePartBase to work around WPF keyboard bugs where certain cultures input the incorrect decimal separator when the decimal key is typed.
- Updated Calculator to properly insert the current culture's numeric decimal separator when the decimal key is typed.
- Added new MicroHeatMapPresenter control that facilitates the creation of heat maps where each cell renders color and/or size differences to reflect data values. Also added a new sample to showcase the heat map chart type.
- Fixed a bug where clicking the button portion of a SplitButton while its popup was open wouldn't work.
- Fixed a bug where the QAT might not always arrange itself correctly after a contextual tab was displayed.
- Fixed a bug where clicking the popup portion of a SplitButton in a menu would raise its Click event.
- Added a new NavigableSymbolSelector control, which can be used to provide type/member drop-down support for a language.
- Added a INavigableSymbolProvider language service, that can return INavigableSymbol objects for a particular document.
- Added the INavigableRequestContext interface and NavigableRequestContexts object with pre-defined static instances.
- Updated the SDI Editor demo to show the NavigableSymbolSelector when paired with a supporting language, such as the .NET Languages Add-on ones.
- Updated the Getting Started #14 QuickStart to show the NavigableSymbolSelector when paired with a custom language.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Implemented an INavigableSymbolProvider service on both the C# and VB languages, allowing for NavigableSymbolSelector support.
- Updated ZapPanel.FocalIndex to be set to the primary visible object when a containing Selector is being scrolled with scrollbars.
Actipro Software Support